You work or you will be working in Geomagic Control X? If so, this offer is for you. We conduct comprehensive trainings for efficient use of Geomagic Control X software. Our trainers are engineers with years of experience (one thousand hours of training conducted). Regardless of the severity of your skills, we will indicate the optimal methods of work and teach you some tips and tricks.LEARN MORE
PARTNER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We listen, we understand and we meet our cusomer expectations. We guarantee attractive conditions for purchasing the software. Bet on cooperation with the authorized distributor of the 3D Systems software solutions.LEARN MORE
DOWNLOAD FULLY FUNCTIONAL DEMO
Check out before you purchase. See for yourself that the quality control processes and prototypes analysis can be much faster and more precise. Save money, time, materials and human resources thanks to Geomagic Control X. Optimize production and be more competitive.FREE DEMO
NON-CONTACT QUALITY CONTROL SERVICES
Outsource the non-invasive, optical inspection of produced details, components thanks to the use of the latest 3D scanning technology. After the analysis, you receive the necessary documentation from Geomagic Control X, which will help you make the right decisions.LEARN MORE
Geomagic® Control X™ is a comprehensive metrology software platform that delivers the industry’s most powerful tools within straightforward workflows. With Geomagic Control X quality managers are enabled with revolutionary ease-of-use, intuitive, comprehensive controls and traceable, repeatable workflows for the quality measurement process. Its fast, precise, information-rich reporting and analysis enable significant productivity and quality gains in any manufacturing workflow.
Geomagic Control X combines the key features created out of the company’s 20 year legacy of top-grade inspection software development to bring the world’s most reliable and flexible metrology software. Ease-ofuse, result-driven workflows plus the addition of key, innovative and advanced new features enable quality and shop floor managers to significantly improve productivity in inspection.
Revolutionize Your Inspection Routines
The Power to Get Reliable Results, The Simplicity to Get Them Quickly
Immediately Understand Your Inspection Results Every Time
Improve your ability to investigate quality issues that may appear across parts or over time through the multiple results system and theResult Navigator. Identify the sources of stack up error in weldmentsor assemblies by simultaneously working with many results under different alignment scenarios, and derive meaningful, actionable information from the analysis. Understand potential assembled partrelated issues, using portable measuring devices, optical scanners and even computed tomography by collecting families of parts or an assembly into one inspection project for easy cross part referencing. Maintain a single project for a single part which contains all measurements over time, and graphically investigate cross supplier issues.
Powerfully Communicate The Right Data to All Stakeholders
New powerful reporting features in Geomagic Control X enable graphically-rich, communicative reports. Custom viewpoint control and view-style reporting empower you to make your report more closely follow a traditional paper or pdf print graphical presentation.
Brand new, intelligent 3D dimensioning and annotation management processes enable you to control in fine detail how dimensions will be displayed. You can pick from some popular default representations or create personalized and customized annotation styles to match your company standard. New, advanced report layout tools give you the flexibility to choose how reports will be configured, in the format you prefer.
Experience Total Accountability and Traceability Through All Inspection Workflows
NIST-PTB certified results give you the confidence to inspect rapidly with accuracy. The new features of Geomagic Control X allow you to build inspections with total accountability and traceability throughout the entire process.
Get a free, noncommittal presentation of Geomagic Control at your company
– an inspection carried out on the detail provided by you,
– element is scanned by use of professional, optical 3D scanner with changable scanning ranges (detail’s size does not matter),
– create an STL model (based on point clouds), which can be compared with a CAD model,
– this process results inculde: deviations chart illustrating any differences between the project and the prototype or product.
Authorized distributor of 3D Systems software
Don’t wait – ask for an offer for your business, now!
• Free, integrated 3D CAD importers including PMI data such as GD&T and reference geometry for CATIA, NX, SOLIDWORKS and Creo Elements/Pro (Pro/ENGINEER), including import of Model-Based Definition (MBD) annotations at no additional charge
• Support for all industry-standard hardware devices and extensive file format support
• Direct interfaces for many popular metrology devices
• Workflow-driven Processes, Walk-up Probing for Greater Productivity
• Synchronous Inspection Delivers Both Ease-of-Inspection and Automation
• Easy-to-Use User Interface Designed for Professionals
• CAD-aware Dimensioning, PMI Support and Comprehensive GD&T Callouts
• Multiple Results Analysis Drives Knowledge
• Custom Reporting Delivers Flexibility
• Repeatable Probing Processes with LiveInspect™